Work For Patient Fuel
Do you like being healthy? Do you want to live and work at the base of the Rocky
Mountains? Do you hate how hard it is to find information out about a good doctor
- when looking online? We are building a team of committed and passionate people
who love solving hard problems with simple and elegant solutions. This includes
our technical solutions as well as our entire engagement and customer support services.
We’re committed to our doctors who our are customers, the patients they serve, and
to our amazing team.
At Patient Fuel, we're real people too. We're people who sometimes forget to go
to the dentist. We're people who appreciate that convenience of finding information
out about a doctor online. We're people who understand the demands of being a human
being and that sometimes we need a doctors help. So, we've committed ourselves to
taking the guess-work out of finding the doctor that will work for you.
We believe in finding a better way for patients and doctors to learn about each
New positions coming soon, if you're interested email
firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and interest.
Director of Sales
- Senior sales manager in charge of all sales activities, departments and personnel
involved in Sales and Marketing for the Company.
- Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while
maintaining focus on the company's strategic goals.
- Member of the Company's Senior Executive Staff.
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer/President.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Establishes performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitors performance
on a continual basis.
- Oversees all hiring, training and firing of personnel involved in Sales and Marketing.
- Develops, or participates with the Senior Staff, in the development of the Strategic
Marketing Plan for the Company.
- Directs department(s) to achieve objectives established in the Company's Strategic
- Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers of
- Seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action
plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Senior responsibility for all Accounts Receivables. Monitors A/R aging on a proactive
basis with his personnel, coordinates with Credit Manager and Accounts Receivable
- Bachelors degree in a business related field
- MBA is highly desirable,
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales management capacity in the medical and
or dental industry.
- Must have good understanding of phone sales and business development.
- Knowledge of how to engage with a busy medical practice and grasp there attention.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve
objectives with a team approach.